Our Package Includes
- Return economy class airfare by Air Arabia ex – Bangalore
- All taxes Ex-Bangalore as on 05th Oct 2018
- Single entry Dubai tourist VISA
- Return transfers from & to Dubai airport
- 04 Nights’ accommodation @ 4* property
- Daily Breakfast (from the 2nd day)
- 04 lunches + 02 dinners at the local Indian restaurant
- Dhow Cruise with dinner (Indian Cuisine Choice)
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Day visit to Abu Dhabi
- Desert Safari with dinner (Indian Cuisine Choice)
- All tours & transfer in a coach
- Tour Co-Ordinator from BIT
Our Package Excludes
- Global Village Visit based on Minimum 20 passengers:- USD 35 per head
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under Basic travel Quota scheme.
- Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price includes” column.
- Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group & Cost of optional tours.
Bangalore To Dubai
- Tour cost per person on Twin / Triple Sharing for below Inclusion will be: – USD 600 + INR40,000/- = Total INR 85,000/- + 5% GST
- Tour Cost per Kid with bed for below inclusion will be: – USD 520 + INR40,000/- = Total INR 79,000/- + 5% GST
- Tour cost per Kid without bed will be: – USD 450 + INR40,000/- = Total INR 73,750/- + 5% GST
RS.8, 000/- PER HEAD WILL BE THE DISCOUNT AMOUNT ON THE ABOVE PRICE VALID TILL 15th Oct 2018 ONLY.
GST 5% to be added on final Invoice after Discount amount.
Booking amount of Rs.45000/- per Head
PLEASE NOTE: – ROE Calculated as 1 USD = INR 75.00 & Final Rate of Exchange will be calculated on the day of final payment
Special Add – on Worth Rs. 7600/- Free
- South Indian meals in Dhow cruise & Desert safari
- BURJ KHALIFA ENTRANCE TICKET ”WORLD’S TALLEST BUILDING”
- SOUVENIR FROM BIT
- DUBAI FRAME
- Tips to tour guide 02USD per person per day.
- Monorail experience while visiting Plam Atlantis
- Also visit to the Dubai mall to See world’s largest Aquarium from OUTSIDE.
- Also stand a chance to witness Famous Dubai Fountain show in Evening.
- One Drinking water bottle per day per person on the days of there are Sightseeings.
- Travel Insurance for passengers below 69 years* (For above 69 years difference amount only to be paid by guest)
- Sharjah City Tour
Documents required for Dubai VISA
- Original Indian passport valid for minimum 07months beyond the travel.
- 01 photograph with white background normal passport size
- Grand Central Hotel / SIMILAR 4*
|25th Dec 2018||G9 498||Bangalore @ 0430 Hours||Sharjah @ 0645 Hours|
|29th Dec 2018||G9 497||Sharjah @ 2145 Hours||Bangalore @ 0245 Hours “+1”|
TIME MENTIONED ARE OF LOCAL DESTINATION
- Prices are subject to change in case of ROE (ROE calculated @ Rs.75, any increase will affect the total costing).
- An advance of INR 45000 per person required on the date of booking.
- Free Travel Insurance offer will be valid for below 60 years passengers only
- Porterage is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own or can take the help of a bell boy at an additional cost.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same. We reserve the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Standard check-in time for hotels will be 1500hrs while check out is at 1100 noon.
- The company will not be liable for any loss of baggage by the airline & clients will have to go through immigration formalities at all the ports of entry.
- Rates are based on minimum group size of 36 – 44 passengers travelling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferrable.
- Visas are subject to immigration approval and processing time is minimum 5 to 7 working days for each country.