- 9 Nights accommodation on a BB basis.
- 8 x lunch.
- 9 x dinner.
- Entrance fees to sightseeing venues as stated in the itinerary above.
- Porterage at airports and hotels (1 x standard piece of luggage per person).
- Transport in private touring vehicles.
- Guide and Driver meals & accommodation where applicable.
- Local English speaking driver/guide on all transfers and sightseeing excursions.
- Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under Basic travel Quota scheme.
- High season surcharge.
- Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price include” column.
- Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group
- Cost of optional tours
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary
Day 01 -Arrival at OR Tambo International Airport,
Day 02 - Check out of the hotel and transferred from hotel to OR Tambo International Airport for your domestic flight to Port Elizabeth
Day 03 -
Day 04 -
Day6 - Cango Caves Heritage Tour
Cango Wildlife Ranch
The Safari Ostrich Farm
Day 08 -
Day 09- Table Mountain (weather permitting)
Day 10 - Seal Island Cruise
Hout Bay Harbour
Chapman's Peak (weather permitting)
Cape of Good Hope
Cape Point Funicular
Day 11 - Departure
Child Sharing with 2 adults : ₹154000
We consider adequate travel insurance to be essential. Travel insurance is widely available to purchase. It is the personal
responsibility of each traveller to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance cover. Please read the policy details
carefully. It is each traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover purchased is suitable and adequate for
their particular needs. Bharath Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible or liable for any consequence of any nature arising from
the failure to comply with the responsibility of providing for adequate travel insurance cover.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A QUOTATION ONLY
This quote is valid for travel during the periods specified above, and is strictly subject to availability of accommodation,
transport, guides and all other services requested at time of booking. Please note that the quotation is strictly subject to
change due to any unforeseen increases in the near future.
BHARATH INTERNATION TRAVELS PVT.LTD. Reserves the right to levy a surcharge commensurate to the fuel increase at the
time of operation of this movement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- INR 45000 Booking Amount required which is non-refundable & non- transferable.
- 100% of the total Tour cost required 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Discount Offer / Promotional offer is only valid / applicable on full & final payment. Excluding GST
General Terms & Conditions – International Holidays
- Rates are valid only for Indian Nationals, for any other nationality please speak to our tour experts.
- Standard hotel check-in time is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check out 10.00 am to 12.00 hours.
- International hotels general breakfast timings are between 6:30 am-10:00 am.
- Grant-of visa is solely on the discretion of the particular country’s Immigration Authority and Bharath Travels is not
responsible for any non-grant of visa to traveler.
- You are requested to strictly follow visa procedures and passport validity 6 months from date of return. Even for countries which offer Visa On Arrival, we request you to be get your Visa’s before departures as it might take too much of your
time at the arrival.
- We recommend you to buy travel insurance at an additional cost through Bharath Travels sales agent before departing
for your travel.
- When we say that your transport (arrivals, departures and sightseeing) will be by ‘seat-in-coach basis’, all we mean is that a comfortable van / bus/ coach will be provided to you depending upon the total number of arrivals. Please note we will be Clubbing passengers arriving around similar time and dropping at various hotels. In case you don’t approve of the same, we recommend you to book a private vehicle at a supplement cost.
- It shall be solely your responsibility to hold valid travel documents like passports, visas and other statutory clearances like
immigration, to enable you to travel on the tour hassle free.
- A child traveling for whom ‘without a bed’ charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed or rollover based on the hotel policy. In case ‘with bed’ charge has been paid for the child and you decide not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, you would not be entitled for any refund. In case you decide to seek an extra bed for the child booked on ‘without a bed’ basis on the tour, this will be subject to availability where you shall be bound to pay directly the additional amount charged by the concerned hotel.
- These are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the UserAgreement. No employee of our company or any agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and
you are advised to rely on the term ‘as it is’. Bharath Travels reserves the right to change or modify these ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time without notice
Tour & Payment Policy:
- The airfares and taxes are calculated as on a mentioned date and any increase in the airport taxes or airfares will be borne by the customer.
- For customized / FIT (Free Individual Travel) package, the cost is calculated on lowest class air fare. Airline seat confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking and any increase in air fare or airport taxes has to be borne by the client.
- Payments for land component (towards hotel, transfers and sightseeing in foreign country) will be taken as per Rate of exchange (ROE) on the day of making final payments.
- Any customized or recommended tour itinerary posted on the website is only a proposed holiday outline. We are not holding any confirmed hotel reservations for your travel. The same is subject to availability at the time of booking. The
quotation might change based on actual availability of the service.
- Weekend or other surcharges may be applicable over and above the package cost for the requested period. Bharath Travels will inform you of such costs at the time of booking or before confirming the package.
- The Company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free deposit paid by the client to the company along with the prescribed booking form duly completed for the tour booked by the client. In the event the client
cancels the booking or on failure on the part of the client to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the
- Rates are calculated on basis on special air fares hotel package rates. We have limited inventory hence prices can change
without prior notice. In order to get benefit at the current proposed prices, we recommend you to book with us immediately.
- Post confirmation of services, you or any member of your group may cancel travel plans at any time by sending a written notification or an e-mail addressed to the Bharath Travels representative who made the booking, to our office .The same is
applicable in case you want to make any change like the travel date or accommodation in your travel arrangements.
- All costs incurred due to amendment of any of the above issues, will be borne by the individual himself.
- Bharath Travels reserves the right to change/modify or cancel your travel arrangements at any point of time.
- In the event that a client is unable to travel on the tour originally booked by him/her, due to rejection of visas by the concerned embassy, the said client shall have the option to postpone his/her tour to any other future date or transfer his tour
to any other tour and in such case the transfer fee for the transfer of the tour shall apply. However, if the client books and pays within the cancellation period and is unable to travel due to any reason whatsoever including non-availability of visas or any travel documents, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Cancellation charges per person:
- Cancellation charges for various tours are different and depend upon the region of travel like Asia or Europe. Hence we request Guest to go through the cancellation policies of each package they book and travel for. In general the cancellation
West Bound/ Australia/ AFRICA/ AMERICA
Before departure Booking amount is non-refundable.
45-30 days before departure 60% of the package price.
30-20 days before departure 75% of the package price.
20-0 days before departure Full package price.
- Each package has its own specific cancellation policy which will supersede the above mentioned general cancellation policy in case of a tour cancellation.
- Please note:· In case of cash payment of INR 25,000 or above, Pan Card copy of the client is required