FOR CHINA WITH HONG KONG
Tour cost per Adult on Twin / Triple sharing basis will be : INR 72000 + 1540$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child with bed will be : INR 72000 + 1270$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child without bed will be : INR 72000 + 895$ + GST 5 %
FOR ONLY CHINA
Tour cost per Adult on Twin / Triple sharing basis will be : INR 70000 + 918$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child with bed will be : INR 70000 + 739$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child without bed will be : INR 70000 + 453 $+ GST 5 %
FOR ONLY HONG KONG
Tour cost per Adult on Twin / Triple sharing basis will be : INR 66000 + 754$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child with bed will be : INR 66000 + 670$ + GST 5 %
Tour cost per Child without bed will be : INR 66000 + 335$ + GST 5 %
Special Add – on
- Pearl TV tower level 2
- Acrobatic Show
- Golden Mask show
- Major Indian Meals in China
- Travel Insurance for passengers below 60 years* (For above 60 years difference amount only to be paid by guest)
- Tour Guide Tips included
- One Bottle of Mineral Water per person per day
For VISA Process
1) Original passport valid for minimum 07 months beyond your stay
2) Visa forms duly filled and signed
3) Covering letter from the principal applicant on the letter head
4) Last 3 years IT papers (photo copies)
5) Last 6 months Bank statement with minimum balance of INR 160000 in SB account (original copy with Manager’s signature & seal)
6) 03 Photographs (35mm /45 mm) 80% of the Face should be Visible recently taken each. (Glossy Finish with white Background).
7) Proof of occupation
Our Package Includes
- AIRFARE & INTERNAL TRANSFERS
- Return economy class group airfare by Cathay Pacific
- All taxes Ex-Bangalore as on 13th June 2018
- China Single entry tourist VISA
- Sightseeings & Meals as per the Itinerary
- Shangahi to Xian by Overnight Train
- Xian to Beijing Bullet train ticket
- Hong Kong-Macau-Hong Kong by economy class ferry
Our Package excludes
- Cost of USD 10000 granted by RBI under Basic travel Quota scheme.
- High season surcharge.
- Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the “tour price include” column.
- Cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group
- Cost of optional tours
- Anything not mentioned in itinerary
|Place||Hotel||No of Nights|
|Shanghai||Friend Hotels /Ramada Hotel Shanghai or similar||02|
|Shanghai to Xian||Overnight Train||01|
|Xian||Skytel Hotel Xi’an / Xi’an Titan Central Park Hotel or similar||01|
|Beijing||Wuhuan Hotel / Holiday Inn Beijing Chang’an West or similar||03|
|Hong Kong||Royal view hotel or similar||03|
|Macau||Venetian (Royale Suite)||01|
Day 01 - India to Shanghai – by Int’l flight
Day 02 - Shanghai
Day 03 - Shanghai - Xian by overnight train
Day4 - Xian
Day5 - Xian - Beijing by High Speed train
Day 06 - Beijing
Day 07 - Beijing
Day 08 Beijing - Hong Kong
Day 09 - Hong Kong
Day 10 - Hong Kong
Day 11 - Hong Kong - Macau
Day12 - Macau - Hong Kong Airport - Bangalore
- Entrance to the Casino is only for clients above 18years of age. Those below 18years will have to wait in the coach.
- Porterage is not included in the package and clients will have to carry their bags on their own.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible.
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers and we will not be liable for the same.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same. We reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary, the same will be informed to the client one day prior.
- There are no refunds for any services unutilized like meals, sightseeing etc.
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which is not under our control.
- Standard check in time for hotels will be 1500hrs while check out is at 12noon.
- The company will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the air-line & clients will have to go through immigration formalities at all the ports of entry.
- Rates are based on minimum group size of 30 pax travelling together; any decrease or increase will change the costing.
- Once the booking is done strictly non refundable, non re-routable & non transferrable.
- Visas are subject to immigration approval and processing time is minimum 6 working days for each country.
- Free Travel Insurance offer will be valid for below 60 years passengers only.
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road- and weather Conditions. Prices are subject to change in case of ROE, VAT or other tax increases.